Paragon Software Group (PSG), the technology leader in innovative data security and management solutions, today announced the immediate availability of Paragon Backup & Recovery 10.1 Free Edition – a disaster recovery tool for stand-alone Windows-based PCs. Combining all the existing backup techniques and exclusive recovery environments, this latest edition satisfies the needs of even the most demanding user and is simply the most powerful free backup tool available today.
You can download the new version at: http://www.paragon-software.com/home/db-express/download.html. With over 15 years of innovative creation and expertise, Paragon Software Group uses the very latest technologies to provide the most efficient and effective corporate and enterprise level solutions in storage management, continuous data protection and hard drive management.
Paragon Backup & Recovery 10.1 Free Edition allows you to take complete control of your PC’s safety. Based on solid commercial backup and recovery software from Paragon, it has a rich set of features that you can trust. Simple to install and easy to use, Backup & Recovery 10.1 Free Edition gives you a hassle free first step towards complete PC protection.
- Cyclic Backup – complete infrastructure for establishing a self-acting data protection system, fully compliant with the set-and-forget backup policy. Whenever Windows fails, you can get it back on track in minutes.
- Support for the latest Windows 7 (both 32- and 64-bit), support for all existing backup techniques and of all the latest hardware as well as hard disk partitioning schemes.
- Backup and restore not only single GPT volumes but entire disks, including the option of resize during the restore operation.
- Live imaging for a Win2K+ system with two snapshot technologies onboard, i.e. MS Volume Shadow Copy Service and Paragon Hot Processing.
- Zero-install accomplishment of any operation with multi-platform bootable recovery media which you can build on a CD/DVD/Blu-ray disc or a thumb drive.
- Fast restore on a granular level without the need to restore the whole image.
- Advanced system of filters to automate the process of building up contents of the future backup image by excluding irrelevant data such as movies, music, etc.
- Choose any backup destination: Local mounted/un-mounted partitions, external storage, CD/DVD/Blu-ray discs, network shares and the secured hidden partition (Backup Capsule)
- Three special boot-up modes for restoring Windows 64-bit operating systems
- Encryption and password protection for backups to guarantee security for your confidential data
- Partitioning tools such as: partition creation, deletion, formatting to different file systems, testing hard disk surfaces and checking file systems for errors
After trying Paragon Backup & Recovery 10.1 Free Edition, you can easily upgrade to Backup and Recovery 10 Suite available from
http://www.paragon-software.com/home/db-express/upgrade.html. Paragon Backup & Recovery 10 Suite is a sophisticated disaster recovery and system migration software that combines the time-proven, traditional functionality along with the flexible characteristics of Paragon’s Drive Backup Professional product line with the new minimalistic, ‘set and forget’ policy found in Paragon’s System Backup. The real power of the Suite is that it offers recovery environments in Windows Native Mode, WinPE, Linux and DOS, and provides high-level virtualization and Windows 7 support.
Paragon Software has an online portal providing other FREE download versions of some of their best selling products on both Macintosh and Windows platforms. Consumers can quickly evaluate the ease of use and efficiency of these “express” tools aimed at PC maintenance and data security. The Paragon free software portal is available at: http://www.paragon-software.com/free/
About Paragon Software Group
Paragon Software Group, now celebrating its 15th anniversary, is an innovative software developer focused on two dynamic growth markets. The company’s comprehensive product line for the data storage market addresses the needs of data security, storage and management for PCs, servers and networks. A second portfolio of products focuses on mobile productivity applications for handheld devices. Founded in 1994, Paragon Software has offices in the USA, Germany, Japan, and Russia delivering its solutions to consumers, small business and enterprise clients worldwide through a network of Value Added Resellers, distributors and OEMs as well as online through the company website. Paragon Software provides technology to a host of world class companies and partners including Cisco, Dell, Toshiba, NEC, Siemens, Microsoft, Motorola, Nokia, and more. For more information please visit the company website at www.paragon-software.com.